Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Our Little Boy Lost His Battle

Another page of  Matthew and I in Braintree Mass. 

 I pulled this from an older stash, my mind is not working properly at the moment. 
 My nephew and his wife took their baby boy Jaxson off of life support last night. He passed away at 12:35 this morning.
Our hearts are broken because he was doing so well, then his kidneys failed. He passed away 4 years to the day that his grandmother was laid to rest and in 2 days on the 20th will be my brother's 1 year death anniversary. It has been so hard.

 Another sad thing is that I got a call from the center early this morning. My little Sasha has tested positive for heartworms and it will be at least 3 months before she will be available for adoption if she survives the initial treatment.  So I have a lot going on with me today and none of it is happy. My heart is sad on so very many levels I just don't know what to do or say or anything. I am so heartbroken for my family and for my niece and nephew and for Sasha. I just can't think straight. And I miss my brother.... 

 I got pictures yesterday from my niece of my brothers grave site. She has put out flowers (poppies) and in the middle is a solar light that shines during the night. A new flag and a beautiful red white and blue eagle. 
 I am so thankful that she takes the time to do this for my brother. I wish that I could take a trip out there but it is so far away. The same for my mom and dad and my niece. Gosh my heart is so full of sadness today and I will let you go for now. I just can't keep talking about this today and have nothing to share that is much uplifting.... BB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...