Thursday, April 26, 2018

One Year Today


The kit I used for this page is called Out Of The Blues by my friend Bloggs who was a part of our old group. We just loved her little freebies. This is my brother James. He was in the Navy.

Good Afternoon,
 I hope that all are doing well, and are having a great Friday. I am fine. I had a very restless night last night and was just falling asleep this morning as my son was getting ready for work. 

 My brother passed away one year ago today. I just cannot believe that it has been a whole year already.
 I know that you must have seen this picture a lot of times but my family was not big picture takers. I don't have that many of any of my siblings or mom and dad. 
 We lost a lot of the ones my mom did have in a cedar chest she had along with albums and baby books and things when a tornado ripped our home apart back in the mid 70's. 
 Thankfully my sister had some photos, so we are very lucky to have what we have. 

 Forgive me for not posting in a while. I have had a lot going on and I didn't even turn my computer on for 3 days. So unlike me but I had really good reasons for not doing so. I just felt so bad for one and a couple of doctor appointments and of course the unsettling things that I have been going thru.

 Karyn is not working here for the time being. Her staff were not doing their work so now they have to be supervised. It means everyone was punished for a few lazy people who worked from home but obviously was not working. Who knows what they were doing, but now they are all back in the office until they can show that they are responsible enough to take their work seriously.

 Jonathan is taking me for my eye injection today and then from there he will drop me off at home and get me settled and then he will go back to work. I will be home alone so I will take my meds and sleep off the pain. It has to be that way because it hurts so badly that in order to get thru the after pain, sleeping is the best that I can do. I have to go because Jonathan just called and he is 10 minutes away.
 
 Hugs to all and I hope to catch up really soon. In a couple of days I am sure... Take care everyone and remember today is a new day, a clean slate. Enjoy your Thursday..... BB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...