Thursday, April 12, 2018

One Day Closer To The Weekend


My sister Linda and her grandson Bryce when he was a baby. http://www.mymemories.com/ always has tons of free little mini kits or embellishments. This is where I got these bits and bobs.

Good Morning,
 It is early for me this morning. I have been up since around 6:30 this morning. Jonathan or Nathan's alarm went off and I actually heard it. I guess because I was sleeping so restless anyway.

 Have you ever been to tired to sleep? That was what happened to me yesterday. I was quiet busy and I met my new friend at the office and we talked to the manager and it was a nice and informative conversation. Since the manager is one of my favorite people we chatted about a lot of things. 
 Then I gave Karen the tour of our complex. 

 I had walked to the office but she drove me back home and still we chatted and chatted. Jonathan called checking on me and then Nathan called to check on me.... I was like... why today? They never call to check on me haha. Well Jonathan does if he knows that I am home alone, but Nathan was home so it was a surprise call. We finally parted and then I did a few things around here as it was garbage day, I got it bagged up after tossing a lot of stuff that has been laying around. 

 Jonathan gets a game magazine but never reads it. It was a free subscription for purchasing a game. I have tried to give them away but no one wants them so I tore the address off and chunked them in the trash, along with some sale papers and expired coupons. Tomorrow I will clear out the fridge. I forgot to do that yesterday and regretted it after Jonathan and I got back from grocery shopping.

 I had suspected that Cisco had put a hole in my air mattress and now I am sure that he did. I have to get a spray bottle today and put in some soapy water and spray it down to find out where it is and patch it. After we had to throw my bed out Matthew bought this one for me and it is so comfortable that I decided to keep it. I hope that I can find the leak and repair it. I really like it a lot. It is bigger than a full, but smaller than a queen so it is just the right size. Although Cisco never thought so. He and I would fight over the bed lol... A great memory. I wish that he and I could still fight over him hogging the bed. Little stinker.

 I really enjoyed my visit with Karen yesterday. She showed me some pictures of her property and they are really pretty. She is going to share them with me when she has time. But Cisco is resting among so many beautiful flowers, some Sham Rock that blooms white flowers. Mine bloomed purple. She is going to bring me some of the plants and I will put them in pots. I wish I could remember all the names of them.
 They found a rat snake climbing the tree the other day where the bird feeder was hanging so they moved the bird feeder. They don't believe in killing anything, not even poisonous things. 
 I know a rat snake is good to keep rodents away but they like bird eggs too so in my book I would have taken the snake to another property. They are not poisonous to us. They are just freaky.... Yikes... 

 I really messed up last night and put my bacon in the freezer so I am having to defrost it.  I am having a BLT with an egg. I can't have the tomato so I will put a bit of egg on it. So I guess it is really a BLE hahaha.... I also bought some crackers that I can have with my sandwich if I want them but I don't know if I do or not. My appetite hasn't been the same since Florida. I am just not hungry.

 I have to do laundry today. I am out of clean towels and dish towels as well. I found some really nice ones last night, a pack of 4 for $2.00 and some dish cloths for the same price. That is just .50 cents a piece so I caught a bargain. I have used this brand before. 

 I have to go. I have to get ready for the doctor and so I need to eat and shower. Have an awesome day to all.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...