Monday, April 30, 2018

Life Happens!


My Granddaughter Cathy. I found this beauty in my shutterfly account and had forgotten about it. This photo and page is about 4 years old. She has always loved hats. I think this one looks great on her.

Hi,
 It has been a while and I am sorry for that but life does get in the way of some things and blogging was one of them. I just haven't felt well and have not been on the computer. Plus you all know that my house is totally chaotic during the weekends. This weekend was no different.

 We had company, a leak from the third floor apartment flowed into the second floor and into our apartment around 1:00 in the morning. This was a mess, especially for the lady on the second floor. We helped as much as possible. Then we had to deal with our own mess.

 I have been having problems with my neck and shoulder so I cannot extend my arms out towards the key board very long at a time. It has been really painful and so sometimes a simple email will cause my pain to really get worse. I have to have something done about this because it is causing more and more aggravation and I can't do the little things that I want to do because it starts hurting so bad and then it takes a while to get over the pain. Heating pads, ice packs, creams and as a last resort a pain pill. The pain medication makes me woozy and foggy so I try not to take them until I have to. I try Tylenol first. Tho the doctors really limit me on Tylenol because of my kidney but I do take it first in hopes that it will help.

 I guess that Jonathan is working late tonight. He just called me but I forgot to ask but he said he was really swamped with the end of the month reports and it didn't sound like he was going to be coming home at 5:00 and it is 5:00 pm now.
 I haven't seen or heard from Karyn as she is back into the office working. Her staff blew their chance from working from home so she brought those that were not working back into the office. It really frustrates her to have to (Baby Sit) grown adults who cannot be responsible for their work at home so she said ok your back in the office so you can be monitored as your not completing your work at home.

 Matthew is Matthew. He is trying to take care of his room mate and to try and work too.  We were going to go see Sasha on Saturday but couldn't make it because his room mate's sugar kept dropping and he couldn't leave him alone.
 I called to check on her this morning. They said she is not playing or eating. Not a good sign. They are giving her antibiotics and  I have been worried about her. 

 Well nothing new is going on here. The weather is acting weird. It looks like we are in for some stormy weather so I am going to close and shut down the pc just in case we get an electrical storm.

 Oh speaking of PC's.... Windows just announced a HUGE update that will take place between now and May 8th. The last one took over 24 hours to complete on my computer. So if your computer is not one of the newer ones like mine, then expect to be offline for a while. I hope that mine does the update in the middle of the night and does not take as long as the fall update did.

 I will leave you now and wish you all a wonderful start to a new week and for some of you a great start to a new month.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...