Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Feeling Under The Weather



This is a page I made when working for a CT several years ago. I was learning how to use mask. I didn't submit this one as it was one I was learning to use but I did love that lion. The designer was a friend of mine named Heather. She lives in London and decided to give it up and just works on teams now. She is really phenomenal at what she does. I wish she would start designing again.

Hi,
 I am feeling rather puny. I woke up yesterday morning and thought.. Nope not happening. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I stayed up only long enough to have breakfast and take my insulin and back to bed I went. I was in bed early last night too. As soon as it was getting dark I was yawning so back to sleep I went.

 Today was mostly the same. I had to be at the doctor at 3:00 today and I did get up and get my shower and dressed but I told my daughter Karyn that I just didn't feel like going and so when I said I wanted to re-schedule it she didn't argue. Turns out she had an unexpected case land on her desk and really couldn't afford the time off so it worked out for the both of us. I hung my clothes back up and put on my nightie and went back to sleep. 

 Well tonight I wanted something for dinner that I hadn't had in a long while. I wanted a burger and a chocolate shake. I got it too. My appetite has been down and I guess Jonathan was just glad to see me eat so he let me have what I wanted. 
 I haven't had ice cream in ages so I really wanted something sweet and cold and a shake just sounded so good to me. My throat is a little sore and I feel like I am trying to get a summer cold. I hate getting a summer cold. They seem to take forever to get over with. 

 There really isn't much to talk about tonight. Other than the heat and that is still with us but today wasn't as hot as it has been. Only 98 degrees today.

 I don't have the luxury of canceling my doctor appointment in the morning. I have to go and have another eye injection and I have to be there at 8:00am. We are going to his downtown office this time. It is actually closer for us and we didn't know he had another office so we were really happy to get in. The receptionist told us last time that she didn't have an opening at this location where we were but she had one at the downtown location and we were like... Ok this is great. Where is it? And so Jonathan said we would give it a try. 
 It really doesn't matter which location we go to because that damn eye injection is going to hurt regardless. 

 Well I guess that I am going to go and lay back down. I know that this is a short post tonight but I really am feeling puny and I am ready to call it a night.

 It might be a couple of days before I am back since I will not be able to see and will need to stay away from the lights so I will talk to everyone when I get back. Have a wonderful Wednesday! BB

5 comments:

  1. Beth, I'm so sorry you not feeling so good these days. You're a very brave lady. there's no way I'd be looking forward to seeing my eye doctor to get a shot in my eye. Nope, I'm chicken!

    I was going to call you this afternoon, but I won't. I'll wait until you are feeling a bit better. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick to help you feel better. Sending you hugs and love, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you said to leave my blog alone but I knew if I really sat down and worked at it I could get my reply button and I did... I like change and so this should last a while. Now that I know what the problem was I can fix it... Yes

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, I wonder if that black mold from the motel in fredericksburg is still affecting you. I hope you feel better soon,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I got my reply button back. It took awhile but now I can reply to my visitors... You might be right about the black mold but my immune system is shot and I pick up everything that comes around.
    I will talk to you soon! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never a bad time for a chocolate milkshake!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...