Tuesday, August 6, 2019

The Moon and Me


Image from internet

Hi, see that little sliver... God's thumbnail we use to say when my kids were little... anyway that is me. Cresentmoon... I have been Cresentmoon since I realized my journey so a long while now. 

 I use to be afraid of my gifts and I think that goes back to my grandmother on my fathers side. She was not a nice woman and I saw her gifts if you want to call them that hurt others. My mother and my sisters and my brother. 
 Once she touched an ivy of my mothers that she got while in the hospital and said "That plant will be dead in less than a week." and it was.
 Another time was one of my mothers favorite pictures hanging on the wall. She said something like, "I never liked that picture" and she moved her hand and it crashed to the floor.
 When my mother called her an evil witch I didn't understand what she meant, but I do now.
 As I grew older I tried to ignore things that happened. Things I saw in dreams and then later happen. Sometimes even in daylight. 
 I saw my divorce as clearly as if it was just happening and I was right there. I think that was really when I couldn't ignore it anymore. 
 You would have thought that I would have learned more than I have in the last 20 plus years but every day is a new slate and learning experience. I take it as it comes.

 I have a son that has a gift but he fights his. I don't interfere as it is not my place to do so. When he wants to talk I listen and when he doesn't I don't encourage it. It is his path and his journey. Not mine. I am on my own journey.

 And right now I am studying the Moon. And I have enjoyed learning my craft with the moon and my love for it. I have always enjoyed the night. I get my second wind at night. From cleaning house to just sitting outside and looking at the different shapes of the scenery. 

 I have been planning my Moon Altar. Right now I have still not made it to Walmart to get the rest of the things that I want to put on it. 
 Maybe I can stop at cute shop on our trip and find some things. Who knows what I will find in little thrift stores and shops. I really hope that I can find some pretty candles. We are going to this pace called Circle E Candles. They make their own and in different designs as well. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could find a moon candle?

 I will post pictures and a description of it all when I get to that point. I really want it to be done by the 15th for the full moon.

 Onto other news. Things were less dramatic today. Didn't hear any drama at all. Yes! I can take that! No drama... I think that we have had enough of that.

 Karyn gave me an assignment today. I am to look up places and shops to visit. We are going to the wine country and to visit this castle winery. I really want to go because we can go and pick our own herbs and flowers and things. They also have native honey and hives we can visit and I would love that.

 There is a tea house and a peach house called The Peach Haus. It is German country and so they have everything from Sauerkraut  to pastries and every thing in between. 

 So the energizer bunny gave out on me today. I was working on a my studies when my wireless mouse kicked the bucket. I didn't have another double AA battery. Well laying in bed watching a movie I had to take a break and I remembered I had another portable mouse and so I got it out and took the new battery out and now I am back in business. I need to put them on my list to pick up some more when I finally do make it to the store. I could call an Uber and go. It is just so hot right now.

 It is 87 degrees with 58% humidity. No rain in sight for us. It is almost midnight here and it is so muggy that I could cut it with a knife. 
 I took Foxy out and she turned around and headed straight for the door. She is such a prissy little girl. 

 One other thing and I am going to try and sleep. Patsy made it thru surgery and is doing fine. I got a message from her husband around 2:30 today. So I am greatly relieved. 

 So that is all the news for me right now. Take care and I will talk to you all later... BB

2 comments:

  1. My Michael's Aunt Sophie had the gift too. I so enjoyed chatting with her and exchanging stories. You're ringing me on my phone now, so I'm off. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so sad when people use the gift for ill. I'd have kept my distance from your paternal grandmother, too. If one has such as gift, why not spin joy, or at least healing.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...