Sunday, August 18, 2019

UGH This Heat Is Getting To Me!


I threw this page together from my mix and match elements. I go to a lot of free sites and get these tubes and they are always free. The women I bought from Lynn Anzlec designs. She is still in business but she has changed her name so I didn't put the link in because it is a very old kit. Just the ladies. The rest I got from blog trains back when I was working for Designers. 
 The Quote says "She has a way with Words Red Lipstick and making and Entrance" by Kate Spade. I really miss Kate Spade! I hope that you enjoy this page.

 Hello,

 It is so hot. It is just a little after 11:00pm and it is 99 degrees out there. We didn't get as hot today as we did yesterday. We topped out at 103 degrees but it was miserable if I was out more than 5 minutes. 
 I really hoped that the nights would start cooling down more but it really isn't and the humidity is hanging around too.  UGH... 

 There isn't really very much to talk about tonight. I have been staying off of my left leg and Saturday night I had Karyn look at the bottom of my right foot and I have a blister right at the pad and the arch. It isn't a big blister. We found it early so I am wearing thick padded socks on that foot and today it looked really good. I really hope that it stays that way.
 I had to throw my slippers away. I had put so many miles on them and it was way past time to go. Actually that might be why I have the blister on my foot! 
 I see my doctor Tuesday so I will have her take a look at it.

 I got a notification on my phone a minute ago from my news app. It said "Melania Trump Boards Airforce One.... and I clicked on it thinking it was a worthy article, perhaps an important news article.
 I just let out a disgusted sigh... It was about what shoes the woman wore!
 Now come on, why is everyone obsessed with her wardrobe? Here I thought that maybe something had happened and it was about the woman's shoes. Sheesh.
 Give the girl a break!

 About this time last night I was already in bed with Foxy and Karyn was asleep and I was fixing to go to sleep when Foxy ran to the door just barking her little head off and growling. 
 She knows the sound of the car so it wasn't the boys coming home.
 I went to the window and I could see someone bending down looking at Jonathans car. He was not supposed to be there!
 I flipped on the porch light and yelled at him that I was going to call the police and he ran off. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. 
 Right after that I heard a loud crash and I could see several police cars. They were out front for over an hour. 
 I was going to call 911 but someone had beat me to it. I don't know if it was the same guy involved or not. I didn't go out. I was in my night gown and my robe is a winter robe. I didn't think that I could stand to put it on.
 Nathan kept watch but all was quiet. So that is all of the excitement on our end. I talked to the neighbors but it is very hard to communicate when others don't speak English and I cant speak Spanish.

 I hate to run but a friend called and I had to stop my blog typing and I got off  the phone finally and had to help Nathan with something and then I got hungry so I had to have some watermelon and now I am about to fall asleep... so I will say goodnight and you all have a fantastic Monday and thank you all for stopping by... BB

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your blister goes away quickly. The fates aren't being very kind to us lately. I don't know how you stand those wicked high temps. I wouldn't be able to breathe in them. Your Foxy is quite the protector. It's a good thing she woke you up and you could chase the guy away. I hope you were able to get some decent sleep. I'll chat with you soon. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and a nice way to promote online. I’m satisfied with the information that you provided Alternativ till BC

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...