Monday, August 5, 2019

OHHH My Frickkkinnnnng Blankity Blank Blank



My darling daughter and I went to dinner last night. It was really supposed to be a trip to Walmart or to the local grocery store but she was hungry and hadn't eaten all day so I told her that I would just have a drink while she ate dinner but in the end I decided to eat since I was going to have to eat in an hour or so anyway. By this time I myself was starting to get hungry and I checked my sugar and it had dipped down to the point that I knew I needed to eat something anyway.
 If there is anything that can turn a good meal into a bad meal is ordering something and sending it back or complaining about it. Karyn finds it embarrassing.
 Well that and the fact that every time we ever went out to eat with someone they complained about the meal to the point that they were just trying to get a future free meal.
 Never mind the fact that the meal this person was eating was free for them anyway. She always made such a big deal about it that we all hung our heads while she gave a lecture. We always paid the bill. Or more correctly I should say that Karyn usually paid the bill and this person a female is a family member so I will leave that part right there!
 Anyway we had 2 choices and she really wanted Pad Thai but I am burned out on Asian food. I must have made some sort of face or a sound because she asked if that was alright with me and I said "Sure baby what ever you want." 
 But she didn't buy it. I just said I was tired of Asian food but if she wanted to go I would just have a Thai Tea.. Ohhh they do make the most wonderful tea. Or I would find something on the menu.
 Still she pressed on.. Finally I said... "Well Jonathan orders Chicken and Rice all the time and so does Nathan. I know that you all love it but I am just burned out. How about the Lo-Mein?"
 "So you don't want the Happy Family platter."
 "Karyn honey your the one that hasn't eaten today. I love Pad Thai and if you want to go then let's go. It is you who is driving, it is you that is buying dinner and I will go to where ever you want. Please don't change your mind because of me."
 Instead she named off an Italian restaurant that I have never been to and said she would love some Chicken Marsala." I gave her the look. 
 If your a mom then you know the look I am talking about. The look that says your not fooling me. You really want the Happy Family platter but your suggesting this place because of me look..."
 Anyway I wasn't up to disagreeing further. So we went to the Italian place.
 Now I should give you some back ground before I tell you the rest of the story.

 Saturday night Karyn's ex and his mother showed up here in Austin and somehow made his way here. 
 He caused a huge scene and to make a long story short his mother took off and left him here.
 His mother was tired of arguing with him and she went home. Home is north of us about 3 hours. She was sick. Dealing with her son probably made her sick. 
 Anyway I am not sure of it all but she ended up leaving and going home and Karyn had to drive him home. I personally would have called a cab and he could have caught a bus home. But Karyn wanted him away from here. 
 I don't know why she put up with him doing the crap that he was doing and saying. 
 She has had this idea that she could somehow remain a friend. He was at one time really a good friend to her during a really bad time in her life and at one time they were happy. 
 Plus he has some kind of mental illness. Manic depression and he will not get help. He does not think that he has a problem. Of course people that are sick do not believe that they have a problem. It is always other people or circumstances that are the problem. 
 The entire way all he did was bitch and complain. He doesn't understand why it is over and he will not accept it.
 Ok I am thinking it is time for the Police and a Restraining order but Karyn is afraid that will push him over the edge. She doesn't want in a relationship but she is afraid he will hurt himself.
 I told her he is going to end up hurting you or one of your family members Karyn. He is desperate to have you back and desperate people do bad things. Or words to this affect.
 I really believe this. Karyn has never seen him the way that he was when she drove him back home.
 "He will never hurt me mom. I know he wouldn't."
 I remember saying to her "I wonder how many other men and women that have been killed by an ex or a spouse that thought the same thing and are now dead."
 I can only tell her what I fear and ask her to make some really hard decisions. Still I am worried and it has taken a toll.
 I wanted to talk to you today Edna but I had Nathan here and I didn't want him hearing me talk on the phone and then he tell Karyn I was talking to people about her on the phone. So I made myself stay busy today.

 So at dinner last night even tho she has blocked him she is still getting text messages. She called today to find out why the block and delete is not working. Plus he is having other family members call for him and has called Jonathan numerous times as well. But Jonathan has a different phone and has successfully blocked his sorry ass.

 At dinner last night I told Karyn I was thinking of doing a Karma spell on her ex. I was just joking but barely. 
 She freaked out laughing. She always laughs at my Mojo as she calls it. She doesn't take anything witchy seriously and the kids just tolerates their eccentric mother.
 I told her that I wouldn't do anything to harm him, just send his bad Karma back to him. 
 She had to turn her phone completely off last night but it was late because she is really stressed over this situation. She has a big fever blister starting on her bottom lip and we couldn't find the Abreva ointment that she has. She had it in her purse but must have taken it out at some time. 
 He wants Foxy and said he was going to come and get her and a whole lot of stuff. Stuff that didn't even make sense. Even tho she wasn't talking to him she still could read his texts and they were about 3 pages long.

 Anyway he didn't make it to work this morning because SHE wouldn't give him the peace of mind by talking to him and he was up all night trying to get thru to her and couldn't and he was late to work and BLAMES her. 
 He is blaming her because he is to irresponsible to be at work on time. He was late and it was a new contract and he over slept and when he got to the job site his boss who is his cousin said... "If you can't make it to work on time then you can just go home."
 So he sent her another book length of texts to tell her how Sorry she is and how she is ruining his life.... There is more, a lot more but I am too tired to go into it all. 
 I won't do the spell but dammit I sure as hell want to. He is a sorry piece of shit that needs to be committed into a mental hospital and get some ffffiiiiinnnngggg help. He is really becoming crazier and it worries me and I know it does her too but she is going to have to talk with his mother and have his family help get him some treatment before someone gets hurt or dead.

 Ok so back to dinner. I have to watch my protein so chicken has more protein than beef. So Karyn showed me this dish on the menu. It was ridiculous really. It came with your choice of a Cesar salad or a house salad, a 7 oz  ribeye, egg plant parmesan and spaghetti. Also hot bread rolls and olive oil dipping sauce.
 It was $16.99.
 I balked at the price and the amount. Well that didn't please Karyn at all. "I don't care about what it cost. I just want to treat you to a nice meal."
 So I ordered that.
 My steak was cooked to perfection but I couldn't eat it because it tasted like some one had doused it in charcoal. My eggplant parmesan   was dry and so tough I couldn't bite into it with a fork. I had to use the steak knife and the salad... Well it was all of the tough core with a mix of a tomato and parmesan cheese. It was so big that I could have shared it with an entire family. 
 Karyn noticed I wasn't eating anything but the spaghetti which was alright and she asked "Your not hungry mom?"
 I pushed my plate to her and told her to taste the steak. She did and then discreetly she used her napkin as her eyes went huge.
 I told her "Your not done yet honey try the eggplant."
 She fought with it for a minute trying to cut it and pushed my plate back.
 "We need to send this back. It's really not edible."
 "No mom you know how I feel about that."
 "This is not worth 2 cents let alone $16.00." I said but she just asked for the check. I noticed she barely touched her food as well but she didn't say anything about it so I don't know if it was good or not.
 In the end the food remained on the plate and we left. I hate throwing money away like that and I can't believe how expensive that place was. Well I am not a fan so I will not go back. Besides that I cannot afford it.

 I need to get off here. I have been typing for a long time and I really just need to go and lay down and rest.
 Tomorrow is another day and I hope that it is a less stressful one. I cannot wait for Karyn and I to go on our trip. We both agreed that the phones will remain off. We will only have them for an emergency.

 Tomorrow I will tell you about what I studied over the weekend. It was about the moon so I want to get things set up for some photos.
 On that note I am going to bed... Good night, take care and be Blessed as always... BB

2 comments:

  1. Beth, I'm so sorry about all the trouble that Joe is causing. I hate to say it though, but a restraining order is really necessary. I can't figure out why his mother actually brought him to your house. She knows how bad he is and that he was only going to cause you a lot of trouble and grief. I sure hope he doesn't cause any more problems for all of you.

    As for the food at the restaurant, I'd have sent it back! And I would not have paid the bill! Ah, but that's just me. I hope your day today goes well and that you feel beter. I'll chat with you later. Pogo sends woofs. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter has a kind heart and a gentle soul, but I worry about the drama her ex is bringing to her/your door. He does seem very incapable of governing his emotions. Has anyone talked to his family about getting him some help. I understand your mother-worry. May all be well.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...