Friday, January 14, 2022

A Real Quick Note



  Good morning, 

 Do you ever go into your photos and find things that you know that you didn't search for, or take a photo of or a screenshot of but yet it is right there with all of the photos that you know is your own? I am assuming that these two ladies are Anna and Elsa from Frozen, but I am baffled as to how it got into my photo app! Strange things indeed.

 I am sick. Jonathan went to the store yesterday and got us some medicine. I have been up all night long so I y down aa going to go and try to sleep. I am chilled one minute and sweating the next. Maybe I can drop off to sleep. I am going to try anyway as my eyes Take  are of you and I will talk at you later.... BB

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...