Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Hey I'm Headed To Bed Early

 


My little Cisco cuddling with his favorite friend's curtesy from Miss Edna. I miss you my precious boy every single day!


Hello,

 I came across this photo of my Cisco taken several years ago when he was still with us. This photo never fails to bring such wonderful and fun memories. He had certain things that he loved, and he indeed loved his stuffed animal friends. He had toys from us, but it was the love from Miss Edna that he really loved to snuggle with. And he loved my robe that was at the end of the bed. He didn't care for any of my other robes, just that one which has always remained a mystery to me.

 I miss him more than I have ever missed a pet before. Cisco and I bonded almost instantly from the time that he was just a wee tiny little guy.

 My kids were coming out to Nevada and Laurie had asked me if she could bring him and I had a dog who was a handful, and I was afraid that he would hurt a puppy and so I just said no. 

 I shouldn't have been surprised when they arrived and Laurie had me shut my eyes and hold my hands out and when I opened them, Cisco was looking up at me. He was super tiny, and Laurie had fed him from a baby bottle and some baby formula. I fell in love, but circumstances were so different back then.

 Jonathan ended up with him when Laurie had to move soon after giving birth and he had him ever since and when I moved to Austin, I had just gotten out of the hospital from having my kidney removed and I know that Cisco must have known my pain because he lay with me the entire time, I was healing.

 I was in a lot of pain. Come to find out the Doctor had not given me the correct dosage of pain reliever and it was only when my daughter called that they realized their mistake. It was a liquid suspension. In the meantime, Cisco nestled against my side applying just the right amount of pressure and only left to eat and potty.  He would not let anyone near me, and I have a picture of Foxy getting a little to close to me. One of the kids took it. It looks like he is about to eat her head, but the kids said that he was playing. I think that I must have been sleeping because I don't remember. 

 I Miss him so much, but I know that he is with me spiritually. I can feel him sometimes when I really need him. Like coming across this memory today. I really needed it.

 I did not rest well, and my eyes are heavy, so I am going to have an early night. I am not even going to play my game and just take my losses because I just don't feel up to waiting for my products to finish so I can collect. I am super tired, so I am going to say Goodnight and I hope that everyone is doing well. BB

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I miss my little Pogo too. Things just aren't the same any more without him. At least we have photos and memories. Enjoy your sleep, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...