Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Tarot And I



 


Greetings my friends,

 This is a Major Arcana card called The Moon.

 When a Major Arcana card appears in readings or as in my case, a daily random pull of the deck, these cards signify soul growth and brings lessons and opportunities to help put us on the right path so that we can evolve.

 We usually become conscience of something that we previously did not know. We also face challenges that are beyond our own personal sphere of our control.

 Last Christmas Miss Edna gave me a workbook called The Tarot According To You. This book is amazing and every day I try to draw a card from my deck, and I try to do this early in the morning because then I have time to contemplate on what my first impressions are, and this book really speaks to me. 

 I do not write in this workbook. Instead, I have spiral notebooks that I write the questions and my answers in because the questions are not easily answered and when I start writing I would run out of room in the workbook, and I tend to fill the pages in my spiral notebooks up pretty fast lol. Another thing about this book is that while I am thinking about a certain part of my life, or a question, I recognize a certain event that has happened years ago or as recent as today but also, I may recognize a person or a place that is significant in my life.

  It is a lot like Who What When Where and How so this book is a great way to help me think deeper and letting me get to know myself better if that makes any sense.

 This is the first time that I have drawn a Major Arcana card. I thought when I pulled it out of the deck that I was about to venture into a totally new area and Boy was I right. 

 You would think that I would have pulled several by now, but I haven't. I haven't even drawn the same card twice except once when I dropped the deck and when I picked them up, I just flipped the top card over, and it was one that I had studied before but that is not a problem because How I thought say 6 months ago may not be how I was thinking today. This could be a journey that is as unexpected as well as the Challenge. So, drawing the same card twice or more can become a great lesson and a rewarding experience. At least it is for me. I have really enjoyed this book and I wish I could find another workbook like this one. I have found a couple that I will probably buy when I get paid. I will be using this one until the pages are tattered and torn, held together with duct tape lol.

 I am really very tired. Jon hasn't been feeling well so he worked half a day and took off after lunch. He helped me get in touch with my insurance finally, but it was a long hard process. We couldn't find a way to cancel my benefits online, but he finally found the correct number, but the wait time was forever. By the time that the call was over I had a splitting headache.

 My eyesight has been terrible the past few days so I can only type a few lines before I have to stop. My Glaucoma is advancing. I will probably have to have those bottle glasses by the time that I get to the glasses stage. Please excuse any errors. I have been using my autocorrect. 

 I am getting off and going to bed. Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and check in on your neighbors and friends and please take a moment to help a stray animal. It is a hard winter in parts of our beautiful planet, and they get cold and hungry too

 Goodnight and Blessed Be.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about tarot cards, but I always like the artistry. They're so pretty. Take care of those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're enjoying the book. I don't write in any of my books either. Like you, I use a notebook. I'll see about getting you another one for your birthday. Tis cold here. And tax time. Yuk!

    Beth, I hope you're feeling better. And I hope you get all your insurance issues worked out soon. I'll give you a call this afternoon. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...