Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Feeling A Bit Better

 

My grandkids with a silly photo and a Gingerbread house. Adrian, Cathy, Dante and the Zombie kid is Damien. I love these little gremlins lol.


 Hello,

 I thought that I would work on my blog while I felt a little better today. Nothing much is going on here. Jonathan had to go into the office today and he has a coworker out and another teleworker that tested for positive for Covid and his supervisor was out today so it will be really late tonight when he gets home. 

 He has one of those Instant Pots and I had to send him a text asking... "So, what do I set this pot on to cook at?"

 I have been trying to get thru to the SSA office today but so far no one is answering the phones so I will try again tomorrow. I am not up to the phones today. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. 

 Valentine's Day is creeping up on us. I have no idea what I am going to get the kids. Adrian and Alex are too big for hearts and stuffed animals and the boys will not want that and Celeste and Cathy are easy to please. It's a good thing that we still have a few weeks.

 Well Jonathan just texted me back on how to set the Instant Pot so I am going to go and start dinner. 

 I hope that everyone will be doing better tomorrow if you're not feeling up to snuff as my daddy use to say. Take care of yourself and Be Safe! Blessed Be.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...