Thursday, January 20, 2022

Brrr It's Cold!

 


Hello,

 I hope that everyone is doing well and staying warm if it is cold out where you are. It is 1:15pm here and it is 32F but it is not windy just yet. We do have some wind, but it has died down and is supposed to come back in heavy gusts in a couple of hours.

 I am not sure if I shared the cover of this book before, but it is really interesting. It has a very great way of describing the herbs and how to use them. I have been reading it every day and am almost done with it but it is really good for a quick description of herbs if you need it on the go.

 Jon and I did our grocery shopping on Monday, and I made a large chef salad for us to eat here and there but tonight is Spaghetti night. We would like to have some Chili and corn bread, but we didn't shop for the items to make that. Instead, we decided on the spaghetti, and I started a new grocery list to include the right ingredients but until last night it has been hot here. We have been in the 80'sF and we didn't expect this cool down.

 We might have some sleet and snow later tonight and then it all is turning into rain and with the temps dropping down to the low 20's all that will just turn into ice. Well, it is February, and this is usually when we get all of our winter weather, so it is what it is.

 I am down in my back. Not sure what I have done to it but I have been hobbling around for 2 days now. I think that it is possibly Karyn's bed. It is a memory foam temper pedic and I think that it is just too soft. It feels wonderful but after a while I think that it is just to soft and leaves me hurting in places that I forgot existed.

 Just after Christmas, my sister Linda shared with me some exciting news. Her grandson and his girlfriend/wife? are expecting a baby. It was a secret because they wanted it to be part of a Christmas surprise to the future grandparents. Linda has 7 grandchildren and 2 greatgrandchildren. So they are all excited. I wish them all well and that everything progresses as planned.

 Over the weekend we had such beautiful weather that the volleyball court right behind our apartment was in full use, Saturday thru Monday. It was fun to watch the games. All were in good fun with a lot of teasing. It really does get a lot of use and I am glad to see that it does.

  I guess I will close for now and start my meat sauce and perhaps see if I need to toss a load of laundry on to wash. That's about all I have left to do for today. It is so exciting around here lol.

 Take care and I will chat with you soon. BB


1 comment:

  1. Your book looks super interesting. I love pasta and could have it most every day. You seem to have quite a lot of energy today. Good for you. Just don't overdo. I'll give you a call later this afternoon. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...