Tuesday, January 18, 2022

It's Been Busy

 


Karyn came across this photo of Matt and I in her photos and sent to me. 

 They had just gotten back from the airport. Karyn had picked him up and they surprised me with a late night visit.

 

Hello,

 I hope that this finds you doing well. I am ok but have been really busy. Busy doing what I really can't tell you, but I can say that the apartment is a little cleaner, the food cabinets are arranged a little better, the floors got a scrubbing, and some laundry is done and put away. So busy doing things like that. The mundane chores that I say I will do tomorrow so tomorrow caught up with me or I caught up with tomorrow lol.

 I am sorry to say this, but I am going to wrap up this post and get to bed. It is after midnight, and I have lost most of my post except for the top part I had written about the photo.

 This keyboard is ultra-sensitive and one wrong button will erase everything that I have written. It is depressing because I had written about several things and now it is really too late for me to go back and write it all over again, but tomorrow I will make sure that my blog post is a priority.

 Good night and be safe. BB


1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo. I hope you get some good rest. I do believe these laptops were designed to make us crazy. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...