Thursday, January 27, 2022

I Am Never Moving Out Of State Again

 


This is a Money Bowl. My money bowl is a bit different and I will take a picture of it tomorrow and post later. 

Hello,

 Yesterday my son Jonathan felt really bad and ended up with stomach issues and then I tossed and turned during the night and woke up with a very bad upset stomach, so we must have caught a bug. He felt a lot better today so it is just me that isn't feeling so great.

 I managed to do my laundry and my bedding. I was so so damn mad at Foxy that I scolded her badly and put her in the bathroom with her food, water and a big towel then I shut the door, but she started howling and Jonathan woke up and was like what's wrong?

  I felt bad for him because when he gets awaken during the night, he cannot easily go back to sleep but I told him that I was feeling really sick and that after I tossed and turned Foxy would not settle down and I had made about 3 extra trips with her outside and she would not go potty.

 "Ok" he said, "But what is wrong with you right now?"  I was ready to cry. "She efffffing peed on top of my head!" Yeah that is what she did. On my head!

 So I had to strip the bed and find some dry sheets, but I only found one dry one and a blanket, but I was super cold after I got out of the shower, and I was too sick today to do much of anything. I finally got a few hours of sleep and then I had to be on the phone and tried to transition to a new health plan in Texas, and with Jon's help I finally got a call back from the social security administration office only to find a huge problem.

 The person that Jon and I talked to last week didn't do a review. Only a address change and so we had to do a whole review and Jon told the lady that we had already answered all these questions last week and she said the whoever took our call did not do a review and is going to have to send out a financial form for him to fill out and it is possible that I will not get paid this month. 

 So yeah, that stressed me out so bad and it's like one thing after another just kept happening. I am not going to ever move out of state again. I didn't have this problem moving to Nevada, but they have made it hard to move from one state to Texas that is for sure.

 I couldn't eat anything today and still feel nausea and I did take my blood pressure medication but that was all. I was finally able to drink some ginger and lemon tea and that helped, and I was then able to keep some chicken broth down and I am hungry, but I will just make another cup of tea and maybe try a few saltine crackers. It's late and I really need to go to bed but laying down seems to make it worse, so I am trying to stay up for at least another half hour

 I have round two with phone calls tomorrow because the pharmacist had to order my insulin pump and my cholesterol injection and the staffer that helped me seemed overly confused and said "Oh we don't carry that brand." I said, "Well you did last month."

 I finally told him that I needed to speak to someone else and he said there was no one else that the rest of the crew was at lunch. I called back a little later and that is when I found out that I had to get a new insurance card because we are in year 2022 so I called my insurance and she said No, that my insurance is still good but I needed to have my insurance transferred to Texas and then she gave me a direct number to call her back. She was a really nice lady.

 That is where we actually found the problem with the social security office and I am very worried that I might not get paid on the first. I have my Amazon Prime coming out along with 5 other bills and rent and I need things from the grocery store which I had planned on putting in a order but we will see.

 I am going to stop moaning and groaning and just try to sip my tea and relax. Hugs to everyone and stay safe. BB

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything gets sorted out soon. I wonder why there always has to be so many problems with the Social Security and insurances. Get some rest, Beth. Hopefully, Foxy will be okay soon too. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...