Friday, January 7, 2022

Almost The Weekend

 


I ordered these earrings for a Christmas gift. I ordered the black and silver dragons and told my daughter in law that when they arrived, she could choose the set that she wanted and send the other to me.  All 4 dragons are for the same ear.  So, we called to send them back, but they said to keep them, and they just credited my account for what I paid for the two pairs of earrings. I asked Courtney if she just wanted to keep one of each kind and I guess she just forgot because she sent me all 4 dragons lol. 

 The dragons are the kind that the face is the stud, and the back is the dragon tail that wraps around the lower part of the ear. I have seen people wearing just one of these kind before. Not the dragon but hearts and mostly solid colors and they wear them in just one ear so I guess I can do the same. 

 I slept a lot today. I had plans to sweep and mop today but that flew out the window when I sat down to do my blog and became really sleepy, so I decided to take a nap. I dozed for about an hour and then got up to fix something to eat and feed Foxy since she didn't eat breakfast. After that I started yawning and I just decided that I needed sleep and so that is what I did. I awoke around 3:00pm and let Foxy out for a potty break and then I decided to read one of my books on my Kindle app and before I knew it my eye lids were drooping, and I was dropping the phone, so I decided to have another nap and even with all the sleep I have had today I am still sleepy so after I finish my blog, I am going to bed lol. 

 I am not going to be doing my blog in different fonts like I have been playing around with. Miss Edna pointed out to me that the script was hard to read, and I never even thought of it being difficult for others to read so I will stick with this one since I have been using it pretty much since I started this blog. I want to thank you Miss Edna for letting me know. It is something that I should have been aware of myself considering all of my eye problems. 

 Well, I am still waiting on 2 orders to come in. I ordered a book on Sunday afternoon, and I got it the next day, so I am not sure what the holdup is. They are not from the same place so that might be one of the reasons why. I ordered some yarn and crochet hooks. By the time that it arrives I am not going to be in the mood to do the project. Maybe I will change my mind once it arrives, and I hold it in my hand. lol.

 I guess that this is about all the news I have for tonight. Foxy is whining for me to cuddle with her so I guess that I will close for now and go read for a while. 

 Goodnight and as always take care and be safe. Blessed Be

 



2 comments:

  1. If you ordered your book directly from Amazon it should come very quickly. But books from third-party sellers on Amazon sometimes take longer. Maybe that's the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that some orders come right away and others take a while. I like this font much better. It's easier to read. Thanks Beth. I sleep a lot too with my cold. It's supposed to be healing so I guess it's good. I'll chat with you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...