Sunday, January 2, 2022

Getting Ready For The New Week

 


I am not sure where I got this picture from but I really like it so I thought that I would post it here.

Greetings,

 Hello I hope that everyone is doing well. I guess we are doing really well here. I really hope that it that it stays this way.

 Today was a really lazy day. I slept in until almost noon and Jonathan woke me up for lunch. He ordered Mexican food and I think that I could have made a meal with just the Guacamole. It was all good and I think that he enjoys surprising me.

 After lunch I was so cold and couldn't get warm, so I laid back down and then I fell back to sleep. Jonathan also took a nap, so the house was really quiet. Foxy woke me up to go potty and then we cuddled, and I slept again. I know that it is probably going to interfere with my sleeping tonight, but I also think that we were just so tired that we needed the lazy day.

 I had to have Jonathan help me with my Amazon book order so we could correct the address. It should have been a very easy process, but it was totally complicated and finally he said, "Mom we need to just cancel this order and start over."   So that is what we chose to do. Since it is going to be a little while before they put the money back on my card I didn't want to have financial issues so I just re-ordered one book. I find it really crazy that they can take my money so easily but sometimes it takes 3 to 5 business days to put it back on my credit card lol. 

 News is really short here so I am going to close and watch tv for a little while and hope that I can drift back off to sleep.

 Before I go I do want to show you a photo that was taken Friday.


This is Rod Josie and I taken at the grocery store on Friday. They are my new friends.

 I was on one of those electric shopping carts and I was really annoyed because every time I had to get off of the cart it would start beeping. I was also having problems with my left leg and getting off of the darn thing was uncomfortable.  Rod asked me if I needed help getting a half gallon of orange juice and we three started talking and I swear that we must have talked for a hour at least. 

 Yesterday Josie and I talked on the phone for at least two hours. It was really fun getting to know her and all of the things that we have in common, so I just wanted to share this with you. Josie and I are going to be fun friends I do believe.

 Have a wonderful day/evening and stay safe. Blessed Be... BB

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's cool! How often does a person meet a new friend at the grocery store?!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...