Monday, January 3, 2022

A Short Post

One of the last glorious sunsets in Reno Nevada


Hi,

 I have a terrible cold. I have been in bed most of the day fighting it off with chills for the most part.

Miss Edna the pocket wrap you made me for Christmas is perfect for sitting here at the computer to keep the chills away. Thank you so much. I love it and wear it a lot. 

 I am sorry this is so short but I need a cup of ginger tea and some more

 sleep. Maybe tomorrow I will feel better.

 Stay Safe and Stay Well. Blessed Be

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you like the wrap. Enjoy it. I'll chat with you later when we both feel better. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...