Monday, July 1, 2019

An Early Post For Tuesday!


Borrowed From The Internet. My next indoor project.

 Hi,
 Just a quick post before I call it a night. I had to go to the doctor today and Jonathan and I had a few errands to run so I did a lot of walking today and I am really tired. 

 I am blogging this tonight because my Farmers Market Basket is no longer being delivered to my house. We have to go and get it. No big deal. It will or should be cool in the morning because we have to be there between 8-10 in the morning. I need to get our boxes and bags ready before I go to bed. 
 I really want a watermelon. I was going to pick one up at the store tonight but when I looked at the price I walked on... $8.99 for a medium sized melon. Wow... 2 years ago we could get 2 for $5.00. Everything is just getting outrageous. 
 Maybe tomorrow I will get lucky and get one if we make it early enough. 

 How do you like my Terrarium? Tomorrow Jon and I plan to go to a few thrift stores and even tho I am not a fan of our Goodwill I will bite my Pride In The Butt and walk in and hope to find a large enough container. I wish I could find my Vintage clear glass cookie jar I had when the kids were little. I left it behind when I left their dad and I am sure that it is long gone now. The kids don't recall ever seeing it after I left. Too bad. I was offered $65.00 dollars for it at a garage sale. My girlfriends mother had come over to add some of her things to mine and when customers left we would go inside to cool off and she spotted it. 
 Little did I know at the time that she was an antiques dealer. My friend Jen and I never discussed her mother's job. I found out much later. I was like... Um no, I really like that cookie jar.
 Now I wish I had handed it over to her because I am sure that it was probably trashed or broken. He never took care of anything. 
 But it would have been perfect my terrarium. 

 I started on my rock painting and decided to do the carrot. My rock is hidden so I hope that someone finds and hides it again. I put that on the back of it so perhaps they will and it can make someone smile.
 It isn't perfect. My hands are not as steady as they use to be but I am still having fun. I have the front mostly done. I need a second coat and so that is my plan for tomorrow and my friend and neighbor Emily across the way from me has gorgeous rocks and she is going to bring me rocks and we are going to do some painting together.
 I found 2 in my yard. One is palm sized and the other is a bit larger than a pebble. I took her sweet doggie Maple some Denta Styx tonight. I need to take a picture of Maple. She is a Service Working dog. A beautiful yellow lab. She is 2 years old. 
 Emily and she go out every evening and she goes down to the school down the street and lets Maple run. They play ball. She has several balls, tennis balls and Emily throws them and Maple chases them and brings them back. 
 I love going to see her. (And Maple too)… lol. 
 She is so fun. When she sees me she knows that she is not working and wants to play! I love it.
 Foxy is terrified of her. Foxy acts like she is a Lion in a bit of fur and barks until Maple stands up and Foxy starts whimpering and running back home as fast as her tiny legs carry her! Good to know that no cars are turning in or the street so she is ok. I  use her leash but sometimes she will dash right out the door.

 Well this is it for me. I am curling up in my bed with a book and read a couple of chapters and hopefully fall asleep. 
 Have a wonderful Tuesday to all... BB

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get lucky and find a nice jar to make your terrarium in. It will be beautiful. Try putting Foxy's leash on before the door is opened. Don't ever get comfortable about her being off the leash.

    I'm surprised that the one can play with the service dog. I did not think this was allowed. although, basically they are still dogs and dogs love to play.

    Now I'm going to read the next post. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! Alternativ till BC
    I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work Alternativ till BC

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...