Friday, July 5, 2019

Not A Long Post Tonight



Hi,
 This is soooooo me... especially today. I seriously had hot flashes during my sleep and most of today, off and on. Sheeesh I thought that I might melt. Anyway my night gown was the most comfy and so I stayed in it until it was time to put on a clean one.

 I had a small bowl of ravioli for dinner tonight. It is just to hot to cook and to tell the truth to hot to even eat. 
 I ate my dinner and started reading a book. I am thru the prologue and the first chapter. It is a ghost story by Nora Roberts. It is a 3 book series called "In The Garden" trilology. The first book is "Blue Dahlia" and I have read it before. 
 Sometimes I really like to go back and read my old books again. I use to have every book she ever wrote, but I lost all of them during the flood and when I started to replace them I only replaced my very favorites. 
 I also have found a few more favorite authors so I decided that I don't have room for every book I like so I just keep the ones I really love. That is a good compromise.

 Can you believe when I took Foxy out to potty that my neighbors were shooting off fireworks? I waited until the first round had stopped going off and I yelled at Nathan to bring me my phone. 
 I was loud for a reason and Nathan said "Why do you need your phone"? I took my phone from him and said loudly "Because I am not going thru this again tonight. I am calling the police and reporting this crap."
 I didn't use such polite language tho. I had some curse bombs in my reply. 
 They knew ... They got my message loud and clear and they went inside. Or left. There is no lights on over next door so at least they are not shooting them off. Also those loud whistle things that they set off. I think those are more annoying than the fire crackers and the fireworks.

 Foxy is so funny tonight. She keeps coming in here to get me to go to bed. My little girl is tired and so am I so I am going to say goodnight.
 Have a wonderful Friday to all.... BB






3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth Thank you for leaving a message on my last blog, it was nice to hear from you somehow I lost track of you I gave up on my blog which is sad really I miss doing it but I still read other peoples been catching up on yours good to read about what you have been up to is Foxy a new puppy or am I totally out of date lol look after yourself have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a a little message on my blog, and I am glad all seems to be going quite well with you again? I did loose a bit of track of blogreading too, but I try to catch up to at least know more or less how and what you are doing.LOL.
    Please bare with me if I am not regularly leaving a comment, but do know I read your blog at times!!
    Keep busy with the things you like, hopefully the temperatures will come again to a more normal and bareble level, because to high temperatures also make people lazy(I KNOW hahaha), but too cold isn;t funny either.
    Have a wonderful week, with only nice things to happen, one or two little surprises perhaps(also nice ones of course) because they give a bit of juice to every day life.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so nice if the police would enforce the laws and arrest a few of these folks with the illegal fireworks. Then maybe there wouldn't be so many of them. You should put up a photo of Foxy sometime. Just her so we can see what she looks like.

    Yesterday was a tired day for me too. The heat does me in. Today is really nice though. I'm off to find something to eat. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna b.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...