Monday, July 29, 2019

Typing In The Dark


A grandmother that is so happy.


Hi,
 It is very early in the morning here. It is exactly 1:OOa.m.  and I am typing in the dark because Karyn is sleeping and I moved my computer into my bedroom because this time that my daughter and her family is visiting we put them in the front of the house. 
 It is easier and more room for them but I haven't been able to get to my computer at night as I usually do so I brought it in here but I don't have a lamp that I can put here.
 Just over look my rambling. I am super tired but I really needed to read my friends blogs and do a small blog post of my own.

 My son in law still has not heard back on the job/house offer yet. This application is strange. They want to know everything he did since high school.
 I really hope that he gets the job. I have my fingers crossed and I will tell you more about it tomorrow. I am going to spend some time right here blogging and reading blogs.

 Seriously I hope all are doing well. Please take care and forgive any typo's because I am not going to proof read this tonight. My eyes are really heavy so I am going to say goodnight to all. BB

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I hope you were able to get some good sleep. I keep my laptop in whatever room I'm in. You did good typing in the dark. Hopefully, your daughter and son in law will here something positive very soon. Usually you hear news when you make other plans. So maybe if they rent a unit at a local hotel they will hear about the house and job once they settle in? Who knows, just a thought. Dee and I went to get the sticker for my car today. Now it can stay on the road. I'll chat with you tomorrow, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...