Thursday, July 4, 2019

Some People Think That It Is Still July4th


A gift from my sister Linda. I love it.

Hi,
 Well I guess I will not have any sleep tonight because some people are still setting off firecrackers and fire works. Not sure why the police that cruise by doesn't put a stop to it. 
 I mean if it is against the law to shoot them off inside the city limits then why are they being set off in the city limits? Why are they not confiscating all of the fireworks and making them stop? Or give them a ticket for disturbing the peace. It is almost 1:00 morning. 
 Foxy has been so scared and she has cried and barked and been in my lap. Poor baby. All I can do is just hold her close and try and comfort her.

 My sister Linda gifted me this container for some of the plants that I want to plant. Isn't it pretty. She sent me the photo last night and she put a large soda cup beside it to show me how tall it is.
 She left the dirt in it but said she would empty it before Karyn picks it up for me. I want to put succulents in this one. She said she had a  chain for it but I told her no thanks. The wind here gets really crazy so I don't want to hang it. I will set on my little table. If I hung it up then I risk it getting broken. 
 Nathan and I are going Sunday and get some of our plants. We are getting cat nip for sure. I was reading in my gardening app that Citronella candles do not work for keeping the mosquitos away. Plant cat nip for the most mosquito effective repellent. 
 Maybe that is why my candles are not helping. I do have better luck with the Citronella incense sticks tho.

 Jonathan drove me to see my cardiologist yesterday. My EKG came back good and he said that instead of me having to come back anymore that he is going to release me. I just need to call him if I need him. 
 That put a huge smile on my face.
 As we were leaving Jonathan said that he chose where he was taking me out to eat and I had no say so about it. I had to go to where he chose. I'm thinking well since your driving I guess I will go where you take me lol.
 I said that was fine and as he pushed the elevator button we both said... "I'm hungry".
 So we headed out and we were stopped at a red light just before we crossed the interstate and Jonathan said... "Mom do you see that gas station over there". 
 I looked up and nodded and he said "That is where we are eating".
 I guess he thought that I was going to make this protest or something but I shrugged. I would have settled for a hot dog and a bag of chips at that point.
 So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it was actually Rudy's BBQ. 

 Rudy's is sort of a famous real bbq place here.  In my opinion it's very good but it is not near as good as where Nathan works and that is at  The County Line. 
 But that is my opinion only but if I had a choice of Rudy's or The County Line, I am going to choose The County Line.

 Here are some photos from the internet because I am not going to diss Rudy's because it is good.

To get you started off hee hee… I love the smile that he is wearing haha.





Enjoy these photos. If you ever make it to Texas please stop in and have a great meal.... Both places are definitely recommended by yours truly.

 Ohhh Be Still My Heart... Is that silence I hear? Yes I do believe it is. Do I dare believe that the fireworks are done for the night. Why it is only 1:41 am here.... 

 And with that news I think that I am going to call it a night... Sweet dreams! Come on Foxy let's go to bed...
 Good Night to all.... Take care everyone. BB



1 comment:

  1. We have the same laws here about the private fireworks, but no one ever gets arrested. I say, next time, just call the police and ask them to try stopping the private booms.

    I hope you and Foxy were able to get some decent sleep. I'll chat with you later. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...