Thursday, July 18, 2019

Eye Injection Today


Ocean Goddess, Kit made from my misc. stash

Hello,
 What a gorgeous day yesterday was. It was just so gorgeous that I tried to stay outside as much as possible.
 It was hot. No doubt about that but early morning until around noonish it was just beautiful and then the evening from 6:30pm all the way up until now, which it is now early morning Thursday at 1:38am.

 I cannot sleep. I have to have my eye injection today. So I am always worked up the night before and cannot rest. It will be a couple of days before I will be able to see again so I probably will not be back until the weekend or maybe Friday night.

 Last time they injected my left eye and they didn't have to dilate and take pictures of my right eye. I have a feeling that they are going to have to inject the dye into my right eye and take pics of my left eye. If they do that then they will dilate both eyes and that really messes me up. I can't see anything out of either eye for a couple of days or so. If I am lucky then they just inject the right eye and maybe they will leave my left eye alone and I will at least have one eye that I can see out of.
 I am sure that none of that made any sense to you but at least I know what I am talking about lol.

 I enjoyed myself scrapping my layout tonight. I am slowly getting back into things. I am taking it slow. I want to enjoy the pages and layouts that I am doing. I enjoyed looking thru my kits and I started several but finally I decided on an ocean/moon theme. 

 I also did some studying tonight. My classes are going well. We are working on casting our circles. For some reason casting has always intimidated me, but in class I learned I have nothing to be intimidated by when casting. 
 I learned that for some it is a focus, for others it is safety and for others like me, not even necessary. It really is about your intent and why your casting a circle. 
 If any of this bothers you please let me know. I am sorry. That is not my intent but I want to write about what interests me and the truth of the matter is that this is what interests me. There is nothing Whooo Wooo about what I am doing.
 I have a lot of different beliefs and I have caught hell about it from family and friends and so I quit talking about it all and even here at my blog, but I thought.. You know, this is my blog. I should write about what I want to write about and so I am.
 I really don't know what you would call me. I practice mostly solitary because I am not in a place to be able to practice openly. I don't know many like minded people and it is hard for me to go out and meet with others, but I manage.

 One of the first things that a person asks me is What is a Spell?
 A spell is something that you want to manifest. It could be any number of things so it depends upon what you would like to see manifest in your life, for yourself, family, friends or your city or country. Even the universe.

 I have my rules. I never do a spell for money or for love. Not in the obvious ways.
 I might do a spell if I have an unexpected bill or a love spell if I see someone lonely or even for myself. I am not going to do a money spell to get rich. But I might do a spell if I am running short on money. You never know. 
 Once I had a small financial crunch. 
 My co-pays for my medication was $13.00 and I didn't have the money. I was down to counting change. But I needed my medication so I did a small spell in my head and after I was finished I put it out of my mind.
 A couple of days later on after dinner one night my son Jonathan went and checked the mail. I had a letter from my sister Linda.
 I had done some scrap pages for her and had sent them to her. Inside the envelope from my sister was a $20.00 bill and a note that said. "I love my scrap pages. I know you said you didn't want any money but I want to give you something. I love the pages you made for me".
 So you can say that was a coincidence or what ever you like. It may not have had a thing to do with the small spell I cast or maybe it did. Who knows.

 As for Love Spells it really is about what kind of Love Spell are you looking for. I am a big believer in that you don't interfere in some kinds of things. Things that should play out on their own. 
 Not that you can't give love a kick in the butt or nudge it along but if someone came to me and asked me to do one I probably wouldn't because what if I did interfere and something horrible happened in that relationship? It could be horrible, abusive or even fatal.
 No thank you. I don't think that I want any part of that because you have to remember what you send out does come back. It always does regardless. People call it Karma and there is a saying What comes around goes around. 
 Hmmm I wonder where that phrase came from?
 Anyway back to a love spell.... 
 I use to be a very social person. There was no one that I didn't talk to. My boyfriend and the boys would get so annoyed at me because we could stop at a convenience store and I would start talking to someone and be there for a half hour lol.
 When my boyfriend and I ended our relationship I was really in a sad place. It didn't help that I was sick too. 
 I had to have vascular surgery and it was really a hard hard surgery. They cut me from breast bone all the way down and cleaned everything.
 I moved back to Texas and I was lonely. I was very lonely. I moved back to my home town and even tho I knew a lot of people there were some that I really didn't want to get in touch with and I found that sometimes you really can't go home again.
 My kids lived several hours from me and Karyn and Matthew came when they could. I traveled to Austin when I could. We made it work but I was lonely.
 One day I was really missing having a girlfriend to chat with or go to lunch with or just hang out and watch tv with.
 So I did a spell. It was a love spell. I was specific. I wanted a friend that I could love and care about and have the same kind of love in return.

 My son Matthew moved back home and he met this girl. Her name was Nicole. She was and still is one of my very best friends. We stay in contact and I see her whenever I get a chance and we chat on the phone when we can. 
 Right now she works nights and takes care of her dad during the day so we have to catch each other on the run. 
 But see I didn't do a love spell to bring my soul mate into my life. I didn't use it to gain anything but love. 
 So everything depends on your intent.

A spell is really intention and results. You have to have your ingredients and put it together you will get results. A recipe of sorts. 
 You have all of the ingredients to bake a cake. First you gather your eggs, flour, butter and oil etc and your bowls and pan. You mix and pour and bake.
 Your intent is a cake and after you mix, pour into the pan and bake it, approximately 45 minutes you take out your pan let it cool, ice it and you have a cake. Your intention manifested into the results that you intended.

 That might not have been a great example but I don't know how to describe it any other way. It is the same with my spells. 

 I don't use eye of newt, tongue of werewolf, hair of dog, and blood of a unicorn lol.
 My spells are so simple and I use herbs, and spices, flowers  and water. etc. All things from within my home.

 I work with Crystals, I use them for healing, and for other things. I use them for just their beauty to add a little sparkle to my life. 

 And sometimes I give little boosts to others. I send love and light and light candles for my loved ones and friends. Sometimes I sit down and write in a journal when I am thinking of someone that needs a little help. I cannot cure anyone and I am not a doctor or give medical advice or nothing like that. I am personal and most of the time I am very private. But I see no harm writing about what I believe in here.

 I keep things bottled up inside of me and I get depressed and in a funk that is hard to get out of. Believe me if I had the power to heal someone, I would heal myself. But I can't.

 It is late here or I should say early. It is now 4:20am. I haven't spent all my time sitting here writing my blog. I have done a few other things I have been needing to do. 

 I love the night. I have no interruptions. The house is quiet, no music blaring, the tv is off, people are in bed and I can just do what I like to do. 
 It is when I go for days without sleeping that I have a problem. But a few nights a week is something that I enjoy. I also enjoy having early nights.
 If I am really busy during the day then I will go to bed early and hopefully sleep. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't but it is all good. 

 But now I need to get into the shower and figure out what I am going to wear to the dr. appointment and make some coffee and if I am really lucky watch my bats.
 Oh speaking of bats, my sister was telling me that the males are the only ones that migrate to Mexico. The females stay here with their young. That may be why I haven't been seeing them as often as in the fall. I will have to research that and find out the facts on it...

 Have a wonderful day and Be Blessed.... BB


3 comments:

  1. Beth, this is your blog. You write whatever you want to write. I used to love the spells an crystals. I understand where you are coming from. So enjoy!

    I will give you a call in a while. First, I may close my eyes for a few minutes. They are closing while I'm trying to type. Even Pogo is napping.

    I think it's awesome that you can enjoy your bats. I don't even know if we have any here. Now I'm off. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Edna, you explore whatever is in your heart and mind here. It's your space. For me, blogging is a way for me to process what would otherwise stay pent up inside me, it is one string in my bow of sanity for sure. Such an interesting post. The way you write about casting, it sounds something like prayer, like manifesting and attracting, like speaking to angels, so many languages for the power of intention, and yes, of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! EPS Cutting Machine

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...