Sunday, July 14, 2019

How Do You Spell Anxiety???




Frederick Morgan Painting from the internet

Hello and Happy Sunday,

 I wish I could sit down at my computer today and feel all breezy and happy along with something witty to say and with a bit of jolly laughter, but not today.

 I have been experiencing a huge bout of Anxiety. Of course there is no real reason for it. It is just a feeling of extreme nervousness. I can't even describe it. So I won't.
But this can be a good description without me even saying a single word....

This is my son's Matthew's truck... what is left of it.

This happened yesterday. Praise the Lord he is alright and he didn't get hurt or anyone else got hurt.

 There was a mattress in the middle of the road. Of course he hit it and the mattress got hung up under his truck.
 He was on a loop and no place to pull over, no lane to switch off onto. He pulled over as soon as he got over the overpass and took a ditch.
 The truck was in flames by the time the firefighters got there. I am so thankful that he is alright.
 He lost everything that he owned in that truck. He had money $250.00 set aside for my trip to Reno and California in October that he lost, his microwave, all of his new bedding and clothing. Thankfully I had his important papers. 
 They haven't fired him as of yet but he is expecting them to do so in the morning. 
 I am so very relieved that he or no one else was hurt. Yes I am repeating myself.

 Thursday I spent a couple of hours with my blog post that was eaten by the Cyber Gremlins. 
 What happened was something to do with the electric outlet in the garage. We lost power in the middle of my typing my post. I had hoped that it would have been saved as a draft but that was just wishful thinking on my part.

 Matthew came in shortly after the electrical incident and brought me several goodies to take to the kids in October. Little bottles that held rocks from Tennessee. One for Alex that is blue and clear and one for Celeste that was red and clear. He also bought each one of them a key chain and they are both cute but Celeste's is a little silver bear and has movable body parts. It is so cute. Mine is a dream catcher with movable feathers. I love it.

 We went out to dinner at Pappasito's and had drinks. We ordered a tray of fruit margaritas. We had watermelon, spicy mango, blueberry vanilla and Toasted caramel pineapple. I chose the spicy mango and then no one wanted the blueberry vanilla so I had that one too with the entire bottom covered in luscious blueberries. 
 Matthew was supposed to have been home until Tuesday but they had a load and he left Friday to go to Laredo and then his truck incident happened on Saturday around 3:00pm or so. 

 I wasn't feeling well yesterday. I could tell something was going to happen. I was really shaky and nervous. Plus my head really hurts and I thought that the swelling would have gone down by now. 
 It's not infected or anything so that is good news. It is beginning to itch like crazy so that means it is healing. 
 Wow my thought process is all over the place and this blog is not taking the direction that I want it to. 

 I had shared these pics the other day when my blog post was lost so I will share these once again and I think that I need to lay down. 
 I apologize that I am not really with it today but at least I made it to post. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and can start off posting and have a good week with a lot of joyful things to say.
 In the mean time, everyone have a spectacular week and take care of yourself....

Matthew on his way home from Alabama to Texas...





This was in Huntsville Alabama...

 Have a great week and take care everyone... BB





2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for Mattheew. He seems to be a draw for bad luck. Maybe he needs to change his line of work. Maybe apartment maintenance, or something with perks and no travel. I hope everything works out for him.

    Some days I am all over the place on my blog. It's okay. My blog is my thoughts. Maybe your anxiety is because of Matthew's accident? I hope your headache goes away soon. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your son is safe. How terrified you must have been.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...