Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Summer Lightening


I got this Beauty from the site Pixaby.... It is free to use and has millions of photos. If your looking for images for scrapbooking then stop by Pixaby.


Hello,
 I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day. I slept a good deal. I guess not sleeping well Monday night and the incident on Monday and of course sleeping was hard Monday night and I walked around like a Zombie all day yesterday so I guess it all caught up with me.
 When I did get up this morning for insulin and breakfast I went back to bed. Then when I got up this afternoon I had to eat and phone calls to make. I am still tired.

 Enough about me. 

 I had some photos to share of my roses and my mystery flower but now that Google has changed how they operate Photos I am going to have to learn to save them again.
 Why can't they leave things alone that work? 
 I received an email telling me that they had complaints about Google Drive and photos so of course they messed around with it and now I have to learn how to use it.
 Why is computer and these smart phones and electronics hate me lol... I have the worse luck with them.

 So the title of my post is Summer Lightening. Tonight I was outside looking at my roses and I could smell rain in the air.
 We are not supposed to get rain until Friday so I sat out front this time and relished watching the small clouds over head with the occasional flash of lightening. 
 I am  night owl. I love the night and sitting out front was amazing.

 My neighbor Julie was out and we talked and had a great conversation and talked about 2 trees in her back yard that are dead and becoming ready to fall. Not the entire tree but a couple of very big branches.
 They are positioned to hit the house behind us if the crack. 
 Back to the lightening Beth.

 So I mentioned before that when I was younger my dad was working on the border line of Texas and Louisiana. 
 We lived in a 2 bedroom trailer for the summer in a small town that had nothing but a small store that sold  pop, some great hamburgers and sold gas. Just a tiny place.
 I think that they had a post office and a church. But the one thing that they did have was a train track that came thru town and for us we sat on the front porch and watched it come thru.
 We always knew the time and mama and I enjoyed sitting out watching it.
 We also watched the sky light up with lightening with not a cloud in the sky. 
 We also could watch the summer storms building. We could sit there and look at miles and miles away.
 I have wonderful memories of that place and would love to go back and visit but I know that my memories and the present is very different. Reality I guess.

 So our summer lightening produced a small summer rain storm. No thunder but soft rain falling. It is almost over now.

 I think that I am going to bed. My head is starting to hurt slightly and I should take some Tylenol so I can get a handle on it before it really starts to hurt.

 Good night and I will talk to tomorrow. BB

1 comment:

  1. When I was a little girl, we lived near the train tracks. Every night, I would watch the long freight trains go by. They seemed to last for such a long time. Of course, I was just a kid then. The memories are so wonderful. Have a pleasant sleep my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...